8613 Manual Research Project AIOU
Today we will discuss about 8613 manual research project for AIOU. We know that you are worried about this all-time but don’t worry we have a solution for this one. We are offering our services for this. You can have our services using below green button saying order now.
8613 Manul Research Project Questions
We have all answers to these questions please have a good look at below mention questions. If you have the same qestions we can offer you our services in making this research project.
Name of the School(where the action research was conducted): __________________________________________________________________
Overall background of the participants of the project; area / school: (socio-economic status, occupation / profession – earning trends of majority of the parents, literacy rate, academic quality, and any other special trait of the community where the school is situated)
Theme: __________________________________________________________ Sub-theme: _______________________________________________________ Topic: ___________________________________________________________
1. Why did you select this specific sub-theme and topic? Relate it to your experience / problem in your classroom / institution. (10 Marks)(Give the background and rationale of the study)
2. What was your discussion with your colleague / friend / senior teacher or supervisor regarding the problem? (05 Marks)(Provide your discussion with your colleague or supervisor for better understanding of the problem and alternate solutions)
3. What did you find about the problem in the existing literature (books /articles / websites)? (10 Marks)(Explore books and online resources to know what and how has been already done regarding this problem)
4. What were the major variables / construct of your project? Give definitions /description from literature. (05 Marks)(What are the key terms in your topic or study? what do you mean of these terms? What particular meaning you will attach to the term when used in this project?)
5. What did you want to achieve in this research project?(Objective / purpose of the study; what was the critical question that was tried to be answered in this project)
6. Who were the participants in your project? (05 Marks)(Give details of the individuals or groupswho were focused in this project
e. g. the early-grade students whose handwriting in Urdu was not good or the students of class VIII who did not have good communication skills)
7. How did you try to solve the problem? (Narrate the process step-wise. Procedure of intervention and data collection)
8. What kind of instrument was used to collect the data? How was the instrument developed? (05 Marks)(For example: observation, rating scale, interview, student work, portfolio, test, etc.)
9. What were the findings and conclusion? (Provide instruments and analysis as appendix) (10 Marks)
10. Summary of the Project What and how was the research conducted – main objective, process and findings
11. How do you feel about this practice? What have you learnt? (self-reflection)
12. What has it added to your professional skills as a teacher?
13. List the works you cited in your project (follow the APA manual – 6th Edition). (05 Marks) Examples of format are available on websites.