AIOU End Term Assessment Autumn 2019 | What is it??
A lot of students may be thinking what is AIOU End Term Assessment Autumn 2019.
No need to worry anymore, I am here and I will guide you everything about End term Assessment.
As you guys know that due to Covid-19 our study was badly affected and the government has to close schools. Now Allama Iqbal Open University with the collaboration of HEC they came up with a plan. There was no way to open schools back without doing that they could offer the exams. So they thought end term assessment is the only way.
How End Term Assessment will work
AIOU came up with the collaboration of HEC that they will send out question papers to the students. Students have to solve them without copying or something like that. Have a look at the below points to clear the topic.
1. Please read the instructions very carefully before attempting the end-term assessment. It is different from traditional paper-pencil tests or Assignments.
2. Attempt all four questions. All questions carry equal marks (25 marks).
3. Your answers must be concise and
4. University will accept only hand made assignments. University will not accept commuter written assignments. The university will not accept different handwritten assignments. University will match the handwriting with previous papers.
5. You can use any open access educational resource to write your answer in addition to the material provided by AIOU, but do not forget to refer the Also, give a reference list at the end of each question.
6. Send your solved ETA through registered / courier mail to your concerned destination. Please keep the registry/courier receipt with you for future Correspondence. Self-submission is not accepted.
7. Students of following programs shall post their solved ETA to concerned Regional Office: –
M.Com, M.A Islamiat, M.A Education/ M.Ed. (All), M.A Urdu, MBA, Diploma/ M.A TEFL, M.A Pak studies, M.A History, MLIS, M.Sc. Mass Communication, M.Sc. Economics, M.Sc. Sociology, B.Ed (New) All Programs, BS Islamiat, BS English, BS Urdu, BS Pakistan Studies, BS LIS.
8. Students of following programs shall post their solved ETA to Secrecy Branch, Block No.18, Exam Department AIOU Islamabad: –
M.A EPM, M.A Arabic, MBA Executive, MPA Exe, M.Sc. Forestry, M.Sc. Women Studies, M.Sc. Administrative Studies, M.Sc. Agriculture Extension, M.Sc. Sustainable Design, M.Sc. Environmental Design, M.Sc. TV Production, M.Sc. Public Nutrition, M.Sc. Rural Development, BBA, BS Accounting and Finance, PGD Entrepreneurship, PGD HRM, PGD SCM, PGD Diet & Nutrition, PGD Environmental Design, PGD CS, PGD Population Design, PGD Criminology, PGD Early Childhood Education, PGD ELM, PGD EPM, BS Gender Studies, BS Mass Communication, BS Industrial Design, BS Arabic, MSc. Livestock Management, Diploma in Women Studies.
9. Attach 03 perts with the solved ETA (as you have done previously with your assignments). Please fill it properly and sign duly. You can download it from the Website as well.
10. Send your all end-term assessment tests in one envelope to your concerned destination, i.e. if you have taken more than one course, send all your solved ETA in one envelope.
11. Use A4 size wider lining paper as an answer sheet. On each page of the test, write your Roll number and put signatures. Staple sheets well along with 03.
12. You cannot copy answers from the book and/or any other source you use. You are encouraged to express your own ideas – going beyond providing simple concepts and information.
13. University will not accept your assignments. Solved ETA must reach its destination by 20-07-2020.
14. Relevant rules.پرت ڈاؤن لوڈ کریں
Contact Number for help
Please have a look at the below numbers. You can contact them in case you need them.
For More Updates Get in TouchAwanEducation YouTube AwanEducation Instagram AwanEducation Facebook AwanEducation Linkedin AwanEducation Twitter AwanEducation Pinterest